FC Northwest will be hosting on-line OUTDOOR SOCCER registration from Tuesday, February 2, 2016 - Monday, February 15, 2016.
2016 Outdoor Registration Fees:
U9 (2007) & U10 (2006) | $450 per player
U11 (2005) & U12 (2004) | $475 per player
U13+ (2003 and earlier) | $500 per player
WYSA and the Districts have changed over to a new registration system (GOALLINE) which will now allow us to accept Debit and Credit on-line. All registrations and payments will need to be completed via this new portal. All new and returning families must create a login/password. (No data will be imported from the previous registration system).
If you are a family with more than one child in our program and require payment arrangements, please contact registrar@fcnorthwest **We are unable to make any other exception**
Important Notes - PLEASE REVIEW!
- Registration is ON-LINE only; no in-person dates this season!
- The new registration system will accept: DEBIT, PAYPAL, MASTERCARD & VISA. (Reminder! If you do not have a credit card, prepaid cards can be purchased at most retail outlets (Walmart, Safeway, etc)
- A late fee of $50.00 will automatically be applied through the on-line system to any registrations received between Tuesday, February 16 - Friday, February 19, 2016.
- The on-line registration will automatically close at midnight on Friday, February 19, 2016
- To begin the registration process, start by clicking the 2016 Outdoor Registration Red button
Please direct questions via email to: REGISTRAR@FCNORTHWEST.COM
Mark your Calendars: 2016 FCNW U9 - U14 Assessment times for the 2016 Outdoor season:
Tuesday, February 16: 6:15pm - U9 Girls '07
7:30pm - U10 Girls '06
8:45pm - U13 Girls '03
Wednesday, February 17: 7:30pm - U11 Girls '05
8:45pm - U14 Girls '02
Thursday, February 18: 6:15pm - U9 Boys '07
7:30pm - U12 Girls '04
8:45pm - U14 Boys '02
Friday February 19: 6:15pm - U10 Boys '06
7:30pm - U11 Boys '05
8:45pm - U12 Boys '04
Saturday Febraury 20: 1:00pm - 13 Boys '03
Please note -
*All sessions at Seven Oaks Soccer Complex (725 Kingsbury Ave)
*Players must be registered with FCNW for the Summer 2016 outdoor season to particpate in the assessments. Registration information coming soon.
*Players must attend thier own age group
* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first session, and be ready to start on time
* A $10 fee will be collected prior to your session
FC NORTHWEST CHRISTMAS CLASSIC
December 22nd – 30th, 2015
9 VS 9 Half Field Games played at SUBWAY South Soccer Complex - Ages 12 & Up - $ 510.00 / team
7 VS 7 – Seven Oaks Soccer Complex - Ages 9 to 11 - $ 410.00 / team
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - DEC 8TH,2015
Thank you to our Tournament Sponsers