Players Code of Conduct
CODE OF CONDUCT for PLAYERS
All players must observe the principles of fair play and respect all others involved in the game, including opponents, spectators and officials. Therefore, FCNW players should:
1. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators, irrespective of the result of the game.
2. Not tolerate acts of violence.
3. Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
4. Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
5. Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
6. Conduct yourself in a responsible manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
7. Abide by the rules and Laws of the Game, and respect the decision of the game officials.
8. Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
9. Co-operate with coaches and staff in development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition.
10. Help parents and spectators understand the Laws of the Game so that they watch and enjoy the game better.
11. Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit, not just to please parents and coaches.